Monday, June 7, 2010

Good RIDDANce MOfOs !!

ADVICE to future ap 2d students: It's gonna be impossible to pick a concentration you won't get bored with, so just pick one you won't kill yourself over. Art is visual. Don't get to caught up in an idea.

My favorite piece that I did this year was my miami cityscape photograph of night time and day time.

(about myself) I learned that I don't really like cheesy sunset portrait photography. It's extremely difficult to be creative anymore. HDR is actually kind of stupid. I need to learn film. I can't stand deadlines. I also learned that whenever I go out and intend to get a picture, I always make it happen. It's just that I don't do it enough.

http://keltonphoto.carbonmade.com/projects/2502335#6

My favorite thing we did this year was that awesome barbeque we had at the end!!! Grillin burgers and grillin burgers. I also liked the scholastic art awards I guess.

In Ten years I'm going to be doing an underwater shoot with professional surfers off the island of Crete, afterwhich return to the shore with my ravishing wife 'Irina' and two year old son 'kelly' and grill up some filet mignon in the backyard of my friend's summer home, skating a mini ramp and listening to live samba music.


Quote : I'm not sure when I'll be coming home or where I'll be coming from.

No comments:

Post a Comment