Monday, March 8, 2010

exited for school

Yesterday I was talking to this guy on facebook that is already a student at Brooks Institute. His name is Krishna, from Singapore. I asked him which program he is doing, because I have to eventually decide between the 'professional photography' program or the 'visual journalism' program. He was originally in the pro-photo program but recently switched over to VJ. I gave him the name of my website and he took a look. He thought my work was really good and told me that it's better than some people who are halfway finished with their degree at Brooks. He said many people come to Brooks without a proper foundation, and he's glad I'm not one of them. So that made me feel a lot better about going there, and I'm less nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment