Monday, March 15, 2010

Snowboarding shots



So there's the sequence above, or the individual photograph below. I don't even know if I'm going to use either of these photos. This was my first time shooting snowboarding. It was actually really hard because snowboarders usually don't like to stop and wait so I can 'set up' because to someone who doesn't know the troubles of photographing, all there is to it is clicking the button. But no. It was extremely bright outside and I had been wearing goggles all day so when I took them off, by eyes couldn't adjust to the blinding white snow in the sun. So I pretty much had to guess what shutter speed and f-stop to use. I chose 1/2000 and f11. Iso was 200. But, now that I see how it came out, I'm not complaining. I'm pleasantly surprised with these first tries.

No comments:

Post a Comment